Join the Dyspraxia Foundation!
The Foundation is financed entirely through donations and through our member’s subscriptions. The more support we have, the more we are able to support the tens of thousands of people who have the condition.
Membership starts from just £7.50 for those who are students. Our new adult membership is just £25 and your school and college can join us from just £30!
The benefits of joining:
- Join a wide range of other members who support each other
- Receive monthly newsletters and information
- Keep up to date with medical developments and treatments for dyspraxia
- The chance to attend conferences and other events run by the Foundation
- Know that your membership creates resources for raising awareness of dyspraxia
Join us today! Either download the Membership form the post (or fax!) it back to us! Alternately head over to our secure website and join online or use the Membership Standing Order Form if by standing order, alternatively a cheque can be sent with the membership form.
The membership year runs from 1st April to 31st March and is renewable annually. Members joining after 1st January will not be asked to renew their membership in the same calendar year.